There are instant approval credit cards for bad credit available that offer various benefits to cardholders.
You typically won’t have to wait very long to receive approval. And you’ll be able to start building your credit through responsible usage.
Some cards even offer the ability to view your credit score each month to track your progress.
Either way, it’s a good idea to obtain a copy of your credit report from all three bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion) as well.
This way you can identify what your main issues are as they may not all be related to late payments. You can learn more about obtaining a free report here.
Instant Approval Credit Cards for Bad Credit
Total VISA® Unsecured Credit Card
Since this card is a VISA®, it offers wide acceptance to merchants all over the nation. When it comes to instant approval credit cards for bad credit, this card has a simple online form you can use to apply.
- This card reports to all 3 credit bureaus
- Offers manageable monthly payments
- Checking account required
- Starting credit line will be $300
- One-time processing fee: $89; Annual fee: $75; Monthly servicing fee: $6.25
- Credit line increases available after making timely payments and not going over current credit limit for 6 billing cycles
- APR is 29.99%
Credit One Bank® Cash Back Rewards
Very rarely will you see credit cards for bad credit offer cashback rewards. However, Credit One Bank® will reward you 1% cash back for qualified purchases. The details include:
- Receive 1% cashback on gas and groceries
- View your credit score and examine credit report for free online
- Annual fee: $0 – $75 for first year then $0 – $99
- APR: 15.65% – 24.15%
Fingerhut Credit Account
Fingerhut, in partnership with WebBank, offers a credit card that you can use to purchase over 630,000 items on the catalogue website. Here are a few important facts:
- Does report to the credit card bureau so can improve score
- No annual fee
- Get $50 off your first $200 or more purchase with promo code NC787
- APR: 25.15%
- Late fee: $37.00
Instant approval credit cards for bad credit can be a lifesaver as, with responsible usage, you can rebuild your score. Once your score improves, you’ll be able to seek out cards with lower fees and higher credit limits.