Receiving an instant line of credit online can help fund large purchases like home remodeling or paying medical bills.
In order to receive one, good to excellent credit (preferably above 700 FICO®) would typically be desired. However, some featured in this article accept those with bad/fair credit as well.
Finding an instant line of credit online, also dubbed a revolving credit, isn’t difficult as there are many lenders who offer such services which will be mentioned below.
- Click here to skip ahead and view the list
What is an instant line of credit?
A line of credit works like this: you have a Line of Credit limit amount of $50k. You only need $10k. That’s what you’d draw from the account and leave the rest ($40k). You only pay interest on the $10k amount.
An instant line of credit online can be seen as a loan, but one that doesn’t provide you with a lump-sum injection of funds at a go, but the preset limit that is to be borrowed.
Also, a line of credit is different from a loan in that a loan is typically for a specific purpose, whereas a line of credit can be used for a number of different expenses.
Some examples of why you might use an instant line of credit online include:
- You’re in between jobs and could use some extra funds to pay monthly expenses. This can also be handy if self-employed and receive income inconsistently.
- Multiple expenses occur at once (home emergency, car repairs, etc) and instead of spreading the costs among different credit cards you use a line of credit.
- Consolidating credit card debt with high interest rates to a lower rate line of credit as opposed to a personal loan.
- Overdraft protection can be offered with a line of credit attached to your checking account. If you miscalculate and trigger an overdraft, the line of credit will cover that expense.
- Increasing credit score is another positive effect of obtaining a line of credit. As long as you use it responsibly it can improve your credit score as payment history accounts for 35% of your FICO score.
- Business line of credit can be used for expansion, marketing or any number of expenses your company may incur.
The average credit card interest rate, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, was 16.91% in February (2019). A few of the online line of credit services below carry lower rates which will save you money.
Line of credit as an emergency fund?
Most financial experts recommend having an emergency fund tucked away in a savings account or a conservative investment account. About six to twelve months of expenses should be preserved.
If you don’t have that yet, then a line of credit can provide that safety net until you’ve attained that goal. The main negative is that if you don’t pay the balance in full you’ll be hit with high interest rates.
Instant line of credit online offers
To get approved instantly, take note of the minimal credit score requirements to ensure no delays in receiving your funds. Also, to increase eligibility, it’s a good idea to meet these standards:
- Have a regular source of income
- Be at least 18 when applying (or whatever your particular state’s minimum age requirement is)
- Have an active/valid checking account
- Proof of identity
- Proof of citizenship or residence permit
Below are online lenders that also offer instant lines of credit for borrowers:
- Good for: those with fair/good credit
- LOC amount: $500 – $50,000
- APR range: 6.46% – 35.89% (fixed)
- Late payment fee: Yes
- Minimum credit score: 620
- Soft credit check: Yes
Upgrade is generally determined to help you lower your cost of credit. Though quite juvenile in the industry, having started its online operations in 2016, the company delivers significant offers.
Upgrade features a team of experts that forms its staff. They offer affordable credits in different packages, including but not limited to its online line of credit service. All loan services are funded by WebBank.
They have an app you can download to view credit score, track credit history and receive alerts when something in your credit report changes.
To get their services, simply visit their official website www.upgrade.com.
- Good for: balance transfers to pay off credit card debt
- Minimum credit score: 660
- Soft credit check: Yes
- APR range: 7.9% – 19.9%
MeetTally.com is an automated debt manager that exists specifically to manage credit card debt. Co-founded by Jason and Jasper, this online tool offers a powerful and convenient way to reduce high interest payments.
Basically, you’re offered a line of credit to help manage credit card debt. Tally determines which credit card to pay off first to increase savings.
To sign-up, you need to verify your credit score is at least 660. Then download the Tally app from iTunes or Google’s Play Store. Scan your credit cards to be under Tally’s management. The app will scan the cards (using secure SSL encryption) to find the best way to save you money.
Tally repays your credit card debt, but at a lower APR, automatically with the line of credit. All you have to do is make one monthly payment to Tally.
- Good for: those with bad/poor credit
- APR range: 137% – 150%
- Minimum credit score: 560
- Loan term: up to 10 months
- LOC amounts: $500 – $4,500
- Fees: Origination fee (.5% – 5%); Cash advance fee (5% – 10%)
Elastic.com offers lines of credit backed by Republic Bank & Trust located in Louisville, Ky. If your score has suffered, they offer an opportunity for you to receive funds in about one business day.
You can apply online by supplying your basic information (email address, name, state, phone number, etc). Simply visit the home page to begin the process.
To avoid the high interest rates, it’s important that you pay off what you borrow in full.
- Good for: those with bad to excellent credit
- Minimum credit score: depends on lender
- Interest rates: varies
- Soft credit check: yes
The company’s tagline goes “Super Power Your Finances”. Supermoney is native to Santa Ana, California.
To begin with, this company’s primary service is that of providing it’s customers with apt information on helping them make appropriate financial decisions. It’s an online platform for comparing financial products from different companies and organizations.
They’ve got multiple partners from across many countries that compete for your business. Whether you need personal loans, student loans, LOC loans or more others, they’ll send your request to their able partners, who all have competitive APR rates in your favor.
In a nutshell, the company offers a comparison website for competing companies. With regard to your Line Of Credit need, it will allow you to choose the best offer.
- Good for: those with bad/poor credit
- Minimum credit score: 300
- APR range: 24% – 399%
- LOC amount: $200 – $1,000
Having served more than 250,000 to date since when it was started in 2011, Moneykey is an online lending company that offers both lines of credit and short term unsecured loans to you. Dedicated to serve you both fast and conveniently, the US-based company saves you a lot of time.
Moneykey values respect, urgency, excellence, integrity and extraordinary service. It helps you get the LOC at the lowest interest rate as far as we know. The business extends its services to states like: Illinois, Kansas, Alabama, California, Mississippi, Ohio, Missouri, and many more.
Its line of credit services are only available in these states, however: Kansas, South Carolina and Tennessee.
To get an Instant line of credit online, the above companies may be worth looking into.
Providing both financial advise and super reduced APR rates, the companies have been confirmed both by customers and regulatory bodies to be the most ideal for your financial needs.